28.4.10

Spring Fest. Mood: On

Her ne kadar güneşin bir görünüp bir kaybolduğu havalar henüz müsaade etmese de, yarın okulda bahar festivalinin başlamasıyla ben de artık bahar havasına girmek istiyorum. Bu güzellikler de bu konuda bana yardım etmeye gönüllü görünüyor:)

Though the weather still doesn't let us feel the spring here, I want to turn my spring mood on with the spring festival starting tomorrow in our university. And these gorgeous pieces seem to be willing to help me with this:)



Bu aralar özellikle Erdem'in rengarenk çiçek desenlerinden gözlerimi alamıyorum. Bu çiçekli şort da harika görünmüyor mu?

I can't take my eyes off the beautiful floral prints of Erdem these days. This short also looks stunning, doesn't it?




Miu Miu - Fine-knit cropped cotton tank

Erdem - Kita Floral Print Shorts
Urban Outfitters Bra
Alexander Wang - Diego suede studded bucket bag
Giuseppe Zanotti - Crystal-detailed sandals
Emmanuelle Khanh - Round-frame acetate sunglasses

No comments: